Stay In Hungary Kft seeks to fill the position of Design / Project Manager who is capable learning and managing these complex processes to achieve the best possible outcomes in terms of quality, time and cost. As a company, we set high goals for ourselves and work hard to provide unparalleled professional services to our Clients.
Interested in joining us?
CLICK FOR DETAILS
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s or Master Degree in Architecture, Design, Business, Construction Management or Engineering
- Previous experience in tenant representation and/or managing complex fitouts.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple projects within an existing and operational environment.
- Excellent client relations, client management, and consultation skills required.
- Proven leadership ability, administrative ability, technical background and project responsibility experience required.
- Experience and ability to follow mandated process and maintain compliance with detailed administrative procedures.
- Required to have at least one (1) year of supervisory experience in a project management capacity especially experience in leading, motivating, and developing employees / contractors.
- Superior oral and written communication skills required.
- Software Competency: Microsoft Project and Excel, AutoCad
- Ability to consistently analyze and execute financial trade-offs which may or may not involve dealing with incomplete data and ambiguity.
- Possess judgment to know when to appropriately escalate issues up the chain of command.
- Highly organized and strong analytical skills.
- Chairs and schedules meetings, prepares agendas, develops and maintains master project budgets and timelines as required for each project and project phase to ensure overall project objectives and client needs are met.
- Prepares and coordinates project reports and drawing reviews for clients, Stay In Hungary Ltd’s Managing
- Director, Client at all project phases including conceptual, schematic, design development and construction phases.
- Ability to create bills of quantities (BOQ) and bills of Materials (BOM)
- Assists in the selection and contracting process of consultants and construction teams as necessary for each project.
- Directly participates in the marketing and presentation of services to clients. Build rapport with Clients’ or their representative (s) and ensure scope of project and outside business forces affecting the project are fully understood and that specific deliverables are fully understood with performance standards and other relevant criteria.
- Maintains high qualitative and quantitative standards of work performance, conveys these expectations to others holds themselves and others accountable in meeting these standards, and provides all necessary documentation and reports to the Client and Stay In Hungary Ltd’s Managing Director.
- Strives constantly to improve skill and working knowledge in themselves and others; keeps up to date in the field of specialization.
- Cooperates with building/facility/Client’s Project Manager personnel to achieve corporate goals and objectives as to quality, service, cost and profit.
- Actively track each aspect of project performance against schedules and critical path.
- Reports to Stay In Hungary Ltd’s Managing Director regarding major problems, risks, and findings and results achieved along with specific, complete, and comprehensive recommendations.
- May be required to select, train, develop, motivate and discipline subordinates as necessary to meet established goals; reviews and appraises their work performance.
- Carries out responsibilities in a professional, courteous manner at all times.
- Comply with all Stay In Hungary’s policies and procedures, including but not limited to ethics and business practices.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PERSON WHO:
- will thrive in our client-focused environment is entrepreneurial
- is positive, proactive, and take personal responsibility
- is experts in his field and have ambition to succeed
- is commercially aware
- is great team player and great leader
- is adaptable and enjoy change
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A dynamic work environment and exposure to leading international clients;
- A unique opportunity to learn various angles of the real estate business;
- Personal growth and professional development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working (time and place);
- A possibility to make a positive impact on the lives of others;
- Please send your English and Hungarian resume including a photo to email@example.com
- Your application will be handled with the outmost discretion.
PLACE OF WORK: