OUR GOAL:Find the right space to design a great place to work and to support HR recruitment, sign lease with best possible terms and keep cost control in the hands of our Clients, not the Lessor.
OUR ROLE:Tenant Representation & Project Management (Overall planning & execution)OUR SERVICES:
Search of A+ category office space, test fits
After determining our Client’s needs, we identify, evaluate, and suggest appropriate temporary and permanent office space options, and provide cost-calculations and test-fits. Our selection criterias. Details.
Budgetting, cost planning (expected capital investment, effective rent for a given lease term)
Property costs are typically the second largest cost pool after personnel costs in the service and knowledge-based industries thus cost planning is critical. We provide Clients with a 5-year cost plan to build and run the new offices covering expected capital investments, annual and monthly recurring costs including architectural, mechanical, electrical, interior design, IT, AV, fire safety and security related design, build-out and post-occupancy costs.
Providing info on government subsidies
We provide information about government subsidies available to investment projects, SSC and R&D investment projects in Hungary. In cooperation with our partners we can provide information on the Hungarian investment, legal, tax and financial environments to help our Clients’ budgetting.
Lease negotiation and contract finalization to reduce any possible risks
- Once an investment decision has been made, we can assist in lease negotiations to reach the best deal possible incorporating Phase 2, the build-out. As an independent firm, unlike some large real estate agencies, we are not committed to any office buildings / property developers, so we select from a larger pool of properties, and provide true Client Representation services for our Clients.
- We request proper build-out tender based on execution plans, a bill of materials and a bill of quantities to save on standard and non-standard build-out components. Property owners prefer build-outs to be carried out by their preferred vendors without competition.
- Standard fit-out hardly meets foreign standards, but any upgrade considered as “extra, non-standard” is in many cases overpriced, and requires additional, unexpected funding from Tenants.
- In most cases, in agreement with Clients, Stay In Hungary Ltd requests full crediting of the fit-out contribution to be used towards finance planning and tendering a high-quality build-out at a competitive price.
- In the lease agreement, we reserve the right to manage direct orders from wholesalers and factories to save on interior design materials including glass walls, carpet, lighting, cabling, etc.